Last updated: December 31, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to one80.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Malta
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to one80, accessible from one80.com.mt
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Our website, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help it function properly and offer you a fun, customised experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored by your browser on your computer, tablet or smart phone. Each cookie is designed to hold different types of data specific to a particular user (yourself) and the website (us). This allows us to deliver a better experience tailored to each of our users, whether it’s directly from our website or through one of our social media pages.
What cookies do we use?
The cookies active in our website can be categories as follows. The first three being the most essential to the successful operation of our website. If you choose to prevent these cookies, you may not be able to use the site or its functionality, nor can we be certain that our site security controls will function properly during your visit.
- Strictly necessary
These cookies let you move around the site and use essential features. These cookies do not collect data that can be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
These are used to:
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the site works.
- To route you to the specific areas you have requested when navigating through the site.
- Remember information you have entered on order forms.
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page.
These cookies collect information about how you use our site. These cookies do not collect data that could identify you and are only used to help us improve our site and how it works. They also help us understand our users’ interests and measure our effectiveness.
These are used for:
- Analytics – provide us with statistical data on how our site is used.
- Affiliates – lets our partners know how if our users visited their site or vice versa.
- Error and content management – helps us monitor errors and content usage to solve any issues and help optimise our content.
- Maintaining and testing designs – lets our web developers maintain the current site and possibly test for new designs.
These cookies are used to provide our services and remember your settings to improve your visit.
These are used to:
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you have read and understood our cookies.
- Remember your settings (if any).
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties. Where this is the case, we don’t permit the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
These cookies are linked to services by third parties and are placed through our site for our advertising service providers. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. These cookies are not necessary for the function of the site and can choose to not allow them.
These are used to:
- Link to our social media pages.
- Provide advertisers (directly or indirectly) with information on your visit.
- Provide data for audience research and segments.
If you want to a full, detailed list of cookies please read Annex 1 below.
Consent and withdrawal
If you choose to accept and consent to certain cookies, your browser will remember this for the next time. All cookies will expire periodically (depending on the cookie and type of data collected).
You may choose to withdraw consent at any time. You will need to do this by changing some of your browser settings.
More information about cookies
If you would like to know more about cookies and how they work, we recommend you have a look at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
|1P_JAR||Website statistics and track conversion rates.||1 month|
|TripAdvisor||CM||Used for viewing embedded content from TripAdvisor, including payment of referral commission fees and user tracking across websites.||10 years|
|PHPSESSID||Reveals you’re using PHP|
|TripAdvisor||ServerPool||Used for viewing embedded content from TripAdvisor, including payment of referral commission fees and user tacking across websites.|
|TripAdvisor||TACds||Used for viewing embedded content from TripAdvisor, including payment of referral commission fees and user tacking across websites.||2 months|
|TripAdvisor||TART||Used for viewing embedded content from TripAvisor, such as advertisement, and determine if visitors click on advertisements.||Session|
|TripAdvisor||TASSK||Used for viewing embedded content from TripAdvisor, including payment of referral commission fees and user tacking across websites.||4 months|
|TripAdvisor||TASession||The home page of our website contains a third party TripAdvisor plugin, providing you with information from other visitors at our activity.|
|TripAdvisor||TAUD||Allows the visitor to view embedded content from TripAdvisor, such as advertisments.|
|_cfduid||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.|
|_cfduid||Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.|
|_sharethis_cookie_test_||Social network services to improve the usability of the site and help promote it via shares.|
|_stid||Used by Bing to determine what ads should be shown that may be relevant to the end user.||1 year|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|Google Analytics||_gat||Used to throttle request rate.|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to provide better improvement of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: [email protected]